Structure and Production Process
Polyimide film is synthesized by polymerizing PMDA 4-formic acid-2-anhydride of benzene (PMDA )and 4.4-diamino-diphenyl-ether oxide (ODA) in strong polar solvents through the process of forming film and imine treatment at high temperature.
Transparent or semi-transparent golden or amber film, with smooth and flat surface and without needles,bubbles,folding, or electrically conductive impurities. Tidy edges and no damage the film provided in rolling.
1) Excellent performance of insulation and mechanism
2) high and low temperature resistant : -269C(-452.2F) ~+260C(+492F), wide range of working temperature –60C to +250C for long time, and up to +400C for short time working without any modification in electrical and mechanical properties
3) Excellent chemical stability. Resistant to freon and most organic solution, no corrosion made by any inorganic acid and alkali except for caustic alkali
4) Excellent flame retardant property
5) Excellent resistance to radiation
6) Good radio-resistance, irradiated with r ray of 10^9, its properties unchanged
7) Complexed with many materials, moisture protection and corroision resistance are greatly improved
1) For wrapping of electromagnetic wire and high-temperature cable
2) Slot liner insulation, interlayer insulation in Motor, transformer, capacitor insulation
3) Formed coil insulation of traction motors etc
4) The backing material for pressure –sensitive adhesive tape, F46(FEP) tape, polyimidetube
5) The substrates or overlay of Flexible Printed Circuits Board. (F-PCB)
6) Class H insulation for electric machinery and appliance
7) Nuclear industries
Width: 10mm - 660mm, or Cutting to tapes according to your requirement.
Thickness: 0.025mm, 0.05mm, 0.075mm, 0.100mm,0.125mm,0.175mm